Licensed Social Worker, MSW
- Virginia Beach, VA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a licensed social worker, MSW. The candidate is responsible to identify and treat mental health and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. Develop and monitor treatment plans. Attend and participate in treatment team meetings. Provide individual and group counseling. Complete mental health evaluation and make appropriate referrals. Assess for sociality and provide appropriate intervention. Address specific mental health needs of inmates in segregation. Respond to institution emergency mental health codes as assigned.
What your background should be
- Current local and state license. Valid CPR card. Three years of experience in a clinical setting with forensic experience. Must have a good knowledge of medical terminology and discharge planning. Must have a good working knowledge of psychotropic medications to include their effects and side effects.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in social work required.
Who is the client company
- This is a proactive correctional healthcare partner providing: proactive care, meaningful use EHR, off-site management, on-site dialysis.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org