Licensed Insurance Producer
- Euless, TX
What you'll be doing
- The ideal candidate will have recent work experience in selling with a proven track record to exceed the organizational goals. Using his/her proven inside sales and outside sales successes of the past as his/her platform, he/she is the driven and motivated sales expert the firm needs to connect with the right people, build strong rapport, and nourish those relationships to build an iron clad book of business. Other daily duties: solicits and quotes new business (Auto, Home, and Life Insurance); sets appointments to meet with clients and prospects, conducts yearly reviews, builds relationships with new and existing customers, proactively identifies and act on cross sell opportunities, provides excellent customer service, prospects and generate new business through leads and referrals, serves as the local market and industry expert to educate clients on the long term value and measurable results.
What your background should be
- Previous sales experience is preferred. Confident, self starter who works well independently, proficient in Microsoft Office products, one year minimum insurance experience preferred but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred but will consider extensive sales experience over education.
Who is the client company
- This is insurer group of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org