Licensed Insurance Agent
- Cary, NC
What you'll be doing
- The licensed insurance agent is responsible to answer incoming calls from members, determine the nature and resolution of customer issues and questions, research, and resolve member inquiries. The candidate will achieve specific call targets to include quality, average handle time, and overall customer satisfaction. S/he will manage customer disputes and issues in a positive manner; convey a positive image on the telephone. Adhere to all policies and standard operating procedures. Schedule work to ensure accurate phone coverage and monitor priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems. Assist in planning and implementing department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Provide functional guidance, training, and assistance to lower level staff. The incumbent will perform other customer service related duties as assigned. This position will give direction to members on medicare accounts.
What your background should be
- A qualified candidate should have minimum 1 year of prior customer service experience working with seniors involved in medicare enrollment, call center operations, and responding to problems or enrollment issues. Health/life insurance active license required. S/he must be skilled in handling senior citizens, working with seniors who are difficult or challenged in communicating, and be able to ask questions that address. Ability to learn new materials and be able to retain important statistics and information that could be important to retiree understanding of advantages of medicare advantage plans.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational document management corporation produces and sells a range of color, and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photocopiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services, and supplies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com