Liability Claims Representative
- Lake Mary, FL
What you'll be doing
- Investigates, confirms coverage, determines liability, establishes damages, reports status and negotiates the settlement of assigned cases (has authority to make payment of assigned claims within prescribed limits). Adjusts all types of claims. Inspects damaged property and vehicles, and determines claims related damage. Estimates the cost of repair or replacement of damaged or stolen property and vehicles. Determines and reports on subrogation potential. Initiates the sale of salvage vehicles, personal property, and miscellaneous salvage items. Reports theft, fraud, and arson losses as required to state and industry agencies. Performs most duties on an individual basis, and work has a direct bearing on management results. Represents the company from a public relations standpoint and must conduct one as a member of management at all times. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must achieve minimum passing scores on all claims training exams. Bending, pulling, sorting, carrying up to 20 lbs. Pushing speaking (English), climbing, reaching, standing key entering, reading (English), walking, kneeling, seeing, writing (English).
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a U.S. insurer group of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com