- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Deliver outcomes demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serve companies shareholder and customer. Operate as a team player work together to drive solution for the good of company. Build strong partnership demonstrate integrity and build trust with others. Provide support to two or more attorneys and a file count that is routinely over 70 cases per attorney. Support attorneys who work remotely as well as in the legal office. Assist in overall support of the office as needed and as assigned by supervisor (e.g. scanning, case matching, mail, photocopying, limited filing, CD duplication, PDF compilation, file conversion, etc.).
What your background should be
- Qualified candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience as a civil legal secretary in a law office or corporate law department. Personal injury experience required. Successful candidate will have experience providing correspondence, discovery preparation and production, maintenance of outlook calendars, data maintenance, client/claim/home office contact. Must be able to work independently in a computer based environment. Must be able to work with numerous county court systems. Must be capable of data entry across multiple systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree/college diploma
Who is the client company
- The client is a United States-based investment and insurance company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com