Legal Intake Manager
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Client organization is currently looking for a legal intake manager. Successful candidate in this position is responsible for answering inbound calls and response to claims requests. The incumbent will provide potential clients with service information. S/he will transfer customer calls to appropriate recipient. Identify research and resolve client issues in a timely manner. This role will provide quick response time. Handle multiple tasks and balance priorities. Applicant shall demonstrate excellent customer service. Evaluate claims and invest in new cases. Work with litigation team to pursue potential claims on behalf of new clients.
What your background should be
- Litigation experience, personal injury/defense experience. Must have a great phone presence, positive, energetic, enthusiastic. Experience managing a team of at least 5 people. Bilingual is a plus. Organized individual with effective communication skills and positive, self-driven attitude.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year degree in legal studies or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is specializes in providing information technology and engineering professionals for contract and permanent positions within client companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com