Leave Of Absence Coordinator
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Manage calls regarding leave of absence in a timely manner. Research and resolve discrepancies between associates and leave request. Maintain leave of absence documentation, files and data. Compiles employee data and submits information regarding any state leave. Monitors and tracks leave of absences and follows up on required paperwork such as medical certification, request for extended leave, and other required information. Works with e leave of absence. Unit managers, human resources, and benefit team keeping them informed of any employee.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of experience administering. Working knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements related to leave of absence, including family medical leave act (FMLA) and any state regulations. Bilingual with English/Spanish preferred but not required. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D
Who is the client company
- Concern about food & beverages services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org