- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Leasing/marketing knowledgeable of (or willingness to learn) areas market to better sell to prospective renters. Strategically caters each sales interaction (using location, building/unit amenities, etc) to target clients preferences. Implement creative sales techniques and relationship building with prospects to achieve high occupancy, meet sales goals, and encourage resident retention. Provide feedback to director of leasing & marketing to ensure optimal day-to-day sales operations. Act with urgency during tours/calls and follow up towards closing sales. Leverage for undecided prospective residents. Stay abreast of competitor performance and offerings through conscientious monthly market survey completion. Responsible for outreach marketing implementation as directed by director of leasing & marketing. Processes all move-in applications and sign all leases with new residents. Prepare and distribute move-in gifts/packets. Treat all interactions with residents (prospective/current), visitors, and employees as an opportunity. Act with solution-driven urgency and compassion to all client needs.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Sales, leasing, or marketing experience a plus. Excellent time management, organizational and written skills. Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty. Good human relation skills demonstrating the ability to deal with residents, peers and supervisors. Able to work in fast-paced environment while remaining conscientious and adhering to policies and procedures. Knowledge of computer software specifically Microsoft Office suite. Ability to learn property management software (Onesite) quickly. Must have a valid driving license and pass criminal background check.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred; high school diploma (or equivalent education) required.
Who is the client company
- The company is develop, own and manage housing communities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com