- Greensboro, NC
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a leasing agent. The candidate will present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants. Act as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market. Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials. Practice good customer relations. Adhere to fair housing laws. Ensure lease violations are addressed effectively and efficiently. Process application, ensure that it is completed in its entirety and obtain all supporting docs. Follow up with applicants with phone calls, emails and letters. This position is responsible for touring the property and leasing apartments; marketing the property and community to potential new renters. Assist manager with other needs as required.
What your background should be
- Two or more years administrative experience required. Knowledge in computer literate and working knowledge or ability to learn property management software required. The applicant must be bilingual in spanish and english. Strong written and oral communication skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a dutch multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org