- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with director of talent acquisition and development to meet and exceed employee development objectives. Design and develop interactive and engaging eLearning, instructor-led and distance learning/web-based training curriculum to contribute to mastery of learning. This includes the development of manuals, visual aids, video, and other education materials necessary to improve employees' practical skill sets. Engage organization leaders and subject-matter experts in the development and implementation of future training initiatives. Create instructional strategies that support organizational business metrics and needs while assisting in the creation and maintenance of standard work instructions. Partner in the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective training evaluation system in order to assess the achievement of learning retention and application as well as the achievement of overall company objectives with respect to the maximization of business improvement strategies. Create testing and evaluations as needed. Conduct instructor-led training, both in person and using various web-conferencing tools; successfully reach diverse employee groups through the delivery and facilitation of instructional systems design and courseware development principles and methodology's. Perform additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization, including senior level executives. Peer leadership and influencing traits are essential. Ability to create, maintain and update standard work process documentation. Proven successful ability to provide guidance and leadership of on the job training with team members. High-level analytical thinking skills with a proven ability to prepare reports, gather data and draw logical conclusions from in-depth analysis of information. Experience preparing and delivering compelling arguments and presentations in a way that influences others and successfully builds coalitions for key initiatives. Experience with leadership development is preferred. General computer proficiency, including expertise with Microsoft office tools, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Experience with learning management systems and web-conferencing tools preferred. Experience with eLearning software and content development tools such as captivate, articulate, Camtasia, or other similar product is also preferred. Four years of successful experience in designing and developing learning solutions, curriculum, and training materials, including course facilitation and instruction.
Required Schooling / Training
- Baccalaureate from accredited university or college.
Who is the client company
- This is a Phoenix, Arizona based publicly held American truckload motor shipping carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com