Learning Management Systems Administrator
- York, PA
What you'll be doing
- The LMS administrator is responsible for managing the learning technology infrastructure globally for the services business area, in support of enterprise learning priorities. This position is responsible for total system management and performance of the learning management system (LMS). The administrator ensures the LMS (SABA) is configured and administered; verifies that data integrity is maintained; and makes certain the interfaces with other systems are functional and optimized. In addition, the position supports the integration of technology-enabled learning across the enterprise, such as social learning, mobile learning and performance support systems. The position partners with multiple stakeholders to provide coordination and project management of training and learning initiatives.
What your background should be
- A high level of computer skills essential, especially with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint. Experience with learning management systems (LMS)/ learning content management systems (LCMS) required, experience with SABA LMS preferred. Experience with large scale human resource information systems (HRIS) required, experience with SAP preferred. Experience in working with relational databases and taxonomy infrastructures. Experience with or knowledge of crystal reports and / or SQL databases. Strong written and oral communication skills, with fluency in English, are essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred. Associate degree in the field of engineering or high school graduate with equivalent experience may be acceptable.
Who is the client company
- Concern about minerals processing, flow control technology and services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com