- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- Plan, conduct and coordinate all aspects of operational training in a functional area. Provide leadership and coach performance of associates. Conduct evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and make/recommend modifications as necessary. Apply adult learning principles using a wide variety of methods and media to deliver technical content. Demonstrate technical knowledge through the use of technological applications. Deliver content professionally by stating a clear course purpose with objective(s). Set clear expectations and goals. Demonstrate a face to face communication style and address issues when arise. Support the team's success by providing necessary resources and breaking down barriers. Provide necessary resources and helps to remove obstacles while demonstrating personal commitment to the group. Act promptly in routine situation while building productive relationships and establishing rapport. Provide leadership and coach performance of associates.
What your background should be
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow up skills. Exceptional interpersonal, public speaking and presentation skills. Strong technical knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Certified pharmacy technician or willingness to become certified. Facilitation experience preferred. Experience in a call center environment preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in communications, education or similar field.
Who is the client company
- Client company provides health insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org