Learning Design Manager
- Florham Park, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Learning and development function is a key enabler of the experience, an element of the firm's overall strategy. Integrating with the business, and implementing best-in-class teaching practices, this function supports and enables higher quality, and more relevant learning that is aligned with high performing teams. The instructional design team leads the design of learning and performance improvement solutions across lines of service, sectors, and markets for both traditional classroom and technology-enabled learning. Serves as a subject matter specialist in educational topics, consulting with program directors/managers and project teams on the most efficient/effective ways to accomplish desired objectives/outcomes. Working with project managers and SMS teams, leads the content creation/development process for learning and development interventions.
What your background should be
- 3 years of demonstrated instructional design & technologies experience. Serving as a classroom and/or virtual classroom instructor, emphasizing designing for using central virtual classroom platform or similar, such as WebEx, breeze and/or live meeting experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate degree or 5 years of instructional design experience knowledge preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational professional services network.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com