- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Implements process improvements using established Lean methodology for an assigned department or area, using Lean tools and methods, problem solving and change management. Utilizes knowledge of value stream analysis; project management; data collection and analysis; facilitation of Kaizen; and development and implementation of process improvements to drive change. Provides training and coaching for project sponsors, leaders and teammates on lean leadership, managing culture change through conflict resolution, empowering the workforce to drive change and sustainment of implemented improvements using simple lean tools. Plans individual lean projects.
What your background should be
- Basic experience in operations and lean methods required. 1 to 3 years experience in a lean team leadership role, basic six sigma and a demonstrated track record of breakthrough results and value added change. Must have effectively led 10+ week long kaizen events. Demonstrates competency of managing non-complex lean projects using simple lean tools. Healthcare experience and operations experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com