Lean Manufacturing Manager
- Waukesha, WI
What you'll be doing
- Provide overall lean leadership and simplification to key area of supply chain. Responsible for partnering with plant and business leader to define the key value stream that will have the greatest impact on the business and the customer. Work with the operating leader to develop strategic deployment planning as well as specific goal and priority that drive lean principle and concept across the business. Serve as a change agent by influencing, communicating and institutionalizing a culture of simplification and standardization. Coach lean manufacturing leader and plant leadership in the use of lean tool and the simplification methodology to drive significant business impact. Improve customer satisfaction and reduce cycle time on specific wing to wing process. Conduct regular value stream review with lean manufacturing leader to assure the team drive significant and measurable business impact. Communicate progress, status and issue to the business leader. Seek, share and institutionalize best practice.
What your background should be
- 4 years work experience. At least 5+ additional years of experience in a functional business environment. Understands lean toolset with proven results. At least 7+ additional years of experience in a manufacturing. Lean leader or Black Belt certification preferred. Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization. Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results. Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college or high school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational conglomerate corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org