Lead Technician-Audio Visual
- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation and breakdown of intermediate audiovisual equipment as listed in the technical qualifications section. Provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers. Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication. Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly. Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the events duration. Understands and fosters the hotel or client relationship. Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates basic operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues. Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner. Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately. Uses the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled for set up and for strike. Interacts with other staff and outside vendors for equipment. Increases revenue by utilizing floor up-selling techniques. Works with clients to finalize invoices. Completes Helios order entries, as needed.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of customer service or hospitality experience is preferred. 2+ years of audio visual experience is preferred. A valid driving license and clean driving record is required for team member in position that may operate company vehicles.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading provider in the global event technology services industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org