Lead Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Lead the design, development, programming, documentation, analysis, testing, and maintenance of complex software applications. Establish new techniques for the modification and design of products and software development process and procedures for development team. Make decisions regarding technical architecture and product design. Identify opportunities to increase productivity and quality for development team. Translate technical concepts into alternate design paths, oversee, and implement the development of identified paths. Consult with business stakeholders and architects to ensure the integrity of the product vision. Make decisions regarding time/cost/quality tradeoffs in the software development life cycle. Mentor, supervise, and review the work of software development engineers.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with software development lifecycle tools and related processes. 5 years of experience using Java. 5 years of experience using oracle. 5 years of experience working in UNIX or Linux. 3 years of experience in object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/OOD). 3 years of experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) techniques and experience as a software team or project lead.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a provider of internet streaming media delivery software and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com