Lead SAP Basis Engineer
- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent will responsible for successfully leading large, complex global engineering projects in the SAP basis area, to include life-cycle upgrades and refreshes. Lead interaction with service delivery and platform management to deliver projects in accordance with budget and timeline constraints. The successful candidate will lead large and complex global enterprise computing projects within the SAP basis platform group. S/he will develop and deliver architectural concepts for complex systems; also develop and implement new infrastructure technology standards in coordination with enterprise architecture. The ideal individual will provide technical guidance and leadership to engineers and support analysts.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10+ years of SAP basis platform experience. Excellent communication skills and proficiency in speaking and writing in English. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience with high available SAP systems is mandatory. Experience with managing complex business and technical relationships and leading by example in a large, complex global environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree , master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global multi-industrial company with core businesses in the automotive, building and energy storage industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org