Lead Sales Representative
- Beaverton, OR
What you'll be doing
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales. Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all activities of associates in addition to handling more complex transactions or customer service situations. Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (shipping and receiving, cashier duties and sales). Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop expertise. Assist managers in conducting formal on boarding and training programs for associates. Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service. Assist in coordinating work of other associates (but not a formal supervisor).
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of retail experience is required. Ability to communicate in English. Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed. Must be passionate about running, both as a sport as a lifestyle/state of mind. Must have experience being involved in the local running community participation in and knowledge of local running events, e.g. fun runs, marathons, etc. Ability to create enthusiasm and excitement for the power that running can play in everyone's life.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest design, development and manufacturing companies that provides worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com