Lead Retail Consultant
- Palo Alto, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provides a total sales solution to the customer regarding their wireless or mobility needs that includes: selling the value for companies devices, accessories and service plans, maximizing customer connections, saving the customer money, personalizing the customer experience and protecting their investment. Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the companies brand. Meets or exceeds key performance objectives that include sales and customer satisfaction goals. Makes certain accurate customer account set-up so they are ready to connect when leaving the store. Identifies the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues. Completes all courses in your curriculum path within the required times frames. Complies with all operational policies and procedures including the companies code of conduct.
What your background should be
- One year of retail sales or related experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American telecommunications holding company that provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com