Lead Retail Consultant
- Palo Alto, CA
What you'll be doing
- A lead retail consultant serves as sales floor leader. Provides a total sales solution to the customer regarding their wireless/mobility needs that includes: selling the value for company devices, accessories and service plans, maximizing customer connections, saving the customer money, personalizing the customer experience and protecting their investment. Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the company brand. Meets or exceeds key performance objectives that include sales and customer satisfaction goals. Makes certain accurate customer account set-up so they are ready to connect when leaving the store. Identifies the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues.
What your background should be
- One year of retail sales or related experience is required. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability must. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a telecommunications holding company provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org