Lead Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Media, PA
What you'll be doing
- The lead quality assurance automation engineer is responsible for conducting thorough product testing using automation tools and other duties as assigned by quality assurance manager. Build and maintain an automated testing framework, put a process in place, and help train others to use it. Review automated tests as developed by others. Mentor other automated testers and potential for managing direct reports in the future. Participate in all phases of the software development-testing life cycle including the development of test plans, test cases, regression tests, etc. Design and maintain automated regression test framework. Lead the development of efficient, maintainable automated regression test scripts. Recommend new testing methodologies based on industry standard best practices. Develop reusable test designs and test cases within an agile model. Lead manual testing of application features where required. Work closely with the development teams and QA manager. Document software issues with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the problem. Produce and maintain concise and understandable documentation of work.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of experience with the full software development life cycle and automated testing tools. Knowledge of web/internet technologies. Ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery oriented environment and ability to lead and train others. Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous high priority efforts with minimal supervision. Passionate about QA and keeping current with industry trends and best practices. Hands-on expertise with automation frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, etc.) and test scripting tools. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Experience with version control such as SVN, Git, CVS, etc.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a major multinational information and mass media company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com