Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Manage and lead the quality control analysts for the customer experience program to support the company, Quik Trak and the company app's platform. Oversee the creation of manual and automation test cases, test scenarios and scripts in support of business functional requirements. Oversee the design, development and implementation of reusable test components. Oversee the preparation, maintenance and review of test case documentation. Responsible for overseeing test deliverables within HP ALM and providing best practice guidance for test management within HP ALM. Responsible for ensuring adequate information sharing, reporting, staff training and efficient use of HP ALM throughout the operations testing team. Communicate recommendations and alternatives for resolution. Measure and monitor process and service outcomes to ensure SLAS are met and opportunities for continuous process improvement are realized. Create standard operating procedures and metrics based on best practices for the QC operations team. Monitor and analyze internal QC process metrics for continuous improvement monitor, evaluate and make recommendations on improving QC and testing tasks by collaborating with business analysis, quality assurance, test environment management and release management. Provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring. Review business requirements and technical specifications for completeness and logic. Communicate and understand the business needs in order to form a comprehensive test strategy. Verify that all test results and testing artifacts are up to date after each release for post-production reviews, post-mortems and audits.
What your background should be
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading a quality control and testing team that includes software and hardware quality assurance disciplines. Demonstrated experience testing digital applications, app's, web-platforms and interfaces. Demonstrated experience using HP ALM, HP quality center or similar version of enterprise test management tools. Strong knowledge of multiple environments, platforms, tools and technologies, test cases development, independent troubleshooting skills, integration with test case management and bug reporting systems, in addition to evaluating and debugging test results and metrics. Demonstrated experience developing and conducting test processes for multiple types of systems, client users or units across an organization. Demonstrated experience working with the business and systems analysts to interpret QC needs as requirements are being developed. Demonstrated experience successfully interacting with users, technical and business representatives and vendors. Demonstrated experience analyzing and reviewing test results with key team members and stakeholders and makes recommendations regarding software defects. Demonstrated experience in the design and creation of test scripts. Experience with transportation systems, travel industry business processes or operations processes in a passenger or freight railroad company subject matter expert and thought leader of manual testing or software or hardware quality control and testing. Be able to contribute and direct at all levels of testing including unit, functional, automation, performance and scalability testing technically hands-on, have good project management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information systems or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a partially government-funded American passenger railroad service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org