Lead Program Manager
- Costa Mesa, CA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure program performance & sales goals are met. Ensure program is compliant following UDAAP and fair lending requirements and bank lending operating procedures. Develop, manage & execute a metric driven touch strategy focusing on organic growth in portfolio that meets sales and profitability targets. Pro-actively work with IVP/IMM/CSM to maximize opportunities within the portfolio, developing deep relationships with client management and store/field teams. Conduct face to face sales and program review meetings with the client. Partner with marketing to drive usage campaigns with client store locations leveraging indexing methodology to identify opportunities for growth. Partner with call center teams to drive usage campaigns. Leverage other channels including but not limited to phone, fax, webinars, email, & newsletters. Maintain market/competitive awareness (pricing/placement/marketing). Drive contract renewal strategy and negotiations with client. Assist senior sales leaders in gathering and preparing information needed to develop and communicate key strategic business plans (growth playbook, industry reviews, etc.)Develop annual operating, sales, and profitability plans. Promote and lead in-person and webinar based training for store and telesales personnel. Serve as internal champion for external client needs. Interface cross-functionally with other departments such as marketing, IT, operations, risk, & training to support business objectives. Partner with team (IVP/IMM/CSM) to ensure all manager meetings and client touch activities are planned, scheduled, and well executed. Act as sales lead for new client implementation pertaining to program development and future enhancements within assigned portfolio. Help maintain competitive information and optimize how differentiate vs. the competition. Act as key business partner to ensure client performance goals are met including sales and compliance. Manage client internal/external reporting and communications. Coordinate program enhancements. Conduct portfolio profitability analysis. Serve as contact for escalated operational/service problems and resolution. Provide leadership and direction to client service managers and other team members.
What your background should be
- Six years of equivalent work experience. 5+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing with managing a consumer finance portfolio/major client. 5 + years of client facing sales experience including conducting in-depth program reviews. 2+ years of working with c suite externally. Experience integrating second look providers into sales process to insure seamless transaction from consumer perspective. Understanding of music markets: experience in music industry preferred. Proactive problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, include presentations. (internal/external).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree with major in business, finance, marketing, or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a consumer financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org