Lead Information Security Analyst
- Boca Raton, FL
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person will serve as primary information security interface to the assigned projects to collaborate with business representatives, systems development and business users for establishing business requirements, information security functional requirements, security solution options and implementation plans. Good understanding of the architecture and the various web application tier and database tier components: underlying objects, schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, sequences, indexes, and constraints. Conduct information security threat analyses on new and changed application development initiatives towards design, review, and incident response planning.Perform other related duties as required.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of database applications, spreadsheet design, and report writing software. Minimum 5 years of experience in a security or related IT function. CISSP, CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, GSEC, MCSA, CISM certifications are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related major.
Who is the client company
- Concern about business supplies and equipment services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org