- Tupelo, MS
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate for this position is responsible to lead dispatcher by performing daily couching, training and evaluation in order to ensure execution of key performance indicators. The candidate will provide support to area dispatch supervisor in the overall direction of area dispatch center. Candidate will verify that appropriate checks and balances are in place to ensure all work is covered and shifts are monitored for dispatchers. S/he will provide support to area dispatch supervisor in the overall direction of the centralized dispatch center or function. The successful candidate will ensure coverage is provided for dispatchers, as necessary in order to cover breaks, sick-time and vacation and manage cross-training and new hire training process. The incumbent is accountable for actively participate in improving operations and implementing best practices. S/he will provide feedback in a timely manner to ensure dispatch quality. The responsible person work with the routers ensures all work is assigned, both same day and next day, to drivers considering load type management, customer expectations, landfill requirements, and several other factors. Assign cases to the appropriate party within the designated time.
What your background should be
- Four or more years of previous experience in a dispatcher or service related role. Candidate should have advanced computer skills with ability to handle multiple programs and systems. S/he should have ability to communicate effectively and professionally via e-mail, telephone, and 2-way devices.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED and associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company partners with customers and communities to provide waste disposal and recycling solutions that create clean, renewable energy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org