Lead Digital Exp Architect
- Dunwoody, GA
What you'll be doing
- Provides creative direction for digital user experience work. Translates consumer insights into actionable creative strategies and breakthrough concepts that drive business results. Provides thought leadership and direction to digital design across multiple projects. Provides leadership for internal and external project teams as directed. Implements innovative and appropriate technologies as a part of the overall interactive strategy. Creates scalable site structures and navigation elements that improve usability. Ensures visual design adheres to the project requirements, objectives, and timelines. Works with business partners and management to establish the best use of company resources for digital work, such as people, technology and time. Demonstrates and promotes customer service skills to build productive partnerships with business partners and other associates. Possesses thorough knowledge of company compliance standards including brand, intellectual property, copyright and trademark. Handles highly-sensitive issues and maintains confidentiality. Leads creative strategy development. Operate as a part of the leadership team primarily responsible for the creation and development of experience concepts and designs used in online and native mobile. Directs, manages, and delivers formal creative recommendations, presentations, deliverables. Manages, implements, and monitors the effectiveness of experience concepts and designs. Ensures a cross development center and development center partner view to enable consistency, quality and integration in design through digital artifacts and prototyping approach. Identifies opportunities to improve the user experience through the use of emerging capabilities, business simplification, and/or consumer insights. Identify and resolve digital experience issues that are cross development centers and development center partners. Designs, develops, and analyzes overall digital architecture. Ensures Leadership is maintaining appropriate focus and awareness on emerging digital capabilities and concepts with an eye towards infusing thought leadership across the Integrated Customer Platform build regarding the business processes and user experiences. Ensures Digital Experience Standards (DES) and style guide (Digital Visual Template System - DVTS) are consistently applied to Digital artifacts across the Integrated Customer Platform. Represents and evangelizes digital user experience interests in Integrated Customer Platform planning and other cross architecture groups. Works in close collaboration and as an equal member of the Lead Architecture team - including Business and IT.
What your background should be
- 10+ years of industry experience and 5+ years in digital user experience leadership. Deep knowledge of digital UX and IA principles, including mobile and responsive web design.Travel outside normal business hours; travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles; and may include weekends. Requires education and/or experience in digital user experience design. Requires involvement in management-approved education programs and activities as applicable for continued development. Portfolio of creative efforts required. HFI Certification preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master Degree in related field or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The company provides insurance and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com