Lead Culinary Arts Instructor
- Morganfield, KY
What you'll be doing
- Reports to the manager, career technical training. Responsible for oversight and productivity of three culinary instructors. Has oversight of all culinary advanced training programs as well as coordination of all center catering events and culinary competitions. Provide students with basic direction in compliance with government and management directives. Provide student with career technical training instruction, direction and assistance in designated area of instruction. Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits; coordinate with other staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training. Develop an prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and supplemental materials. Utilize work[lace language and behavior expectations in the shop and classroom; on a routine basis, inquire if individual students need assistance.
What your background should be
- At least three years of related occupational experience is required. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driving license with an acceptable driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in food services or hospitality management.
Who is the client company
- This company concern in corrections, education & training, medical and economic & social development.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org