- Cambridge, MA
What you'll be doing
- Enjoy working with campers, have enthusiasm, take initiative and be open to new learning and thinking. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Observe staff and camper interaction in every setting on campus. Skillfully supervise staff in a collaborative work environment. Communicate clearly and appropriately with parents. Support the philosophy and goals of the camp with staff and parents. Lead, assist and contribute to the quality of the program. Provide leadership and guidance to associate counselors. Attend all staff orientation meetings and weekly staff meetings. Proactively contribute to the camp community at large. Respond positively to requests for additional assignments. Lead or assist with instruction and supervision of campers. Engage children throughout the day. Attend to group dynamics, and work with the associate counselor to solve problems. Contribute to environment that celebrates diversity. Ensure camper safety, provide a well-planned group program. Complete and submit required paperwork on time. Assist in planning all staff meetings and training events. Provide specific and accurate feedback to associate counseling staff. Care for and maintain equipment, supplies and property of camp. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience working with school-aged children. Minimum 21 years old. Swim with campers, assist with drop-off and pick-up. Eager to work and perform duties all duties.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA degree in education or human services related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an independent, co-educational day school in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com