- La Grange, TX
What you'll be doing
- Handles and prepares food in accordance with sanitary regulations. Prepares palatable and appetizing meals, as prescribed for the customers by the attending physician. Meets required meal schedules. Takes necessary measures to avoid food waste. Properly cares for dietary equipment and production sheets. Follows menus and special diet instructions. Communicates freely with the food service director. Cooperates with other dietary staff and center personnel. Puts customer service first: ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights. Performs other duties as requested.
What your background should be
- Experience in institutional food handling is preferred. Ability to read, write, speak and follow written and oral directions in the English language.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org