Lead Contracts Management Business Administrator
- South San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provides global business application support and second level user support for GRACE contract management system (SAP CLM) and GRACE reporting. Addresses more complex system issues and uses knowledge of business processes, systems, and best practices to optimize system experience for users. Oversees program for training new users on system including development/update of training materials and training. Collaborates with legal and procurement stakeholders to define process for proper use of system and on continuous improvement initiatives. Maintains enumeration tables leads change control process for business, including intake, evaluation, testing and deployment to users of requested system enhancements. Loads records/contracts and makes data updates via CLM mass create and mass update utilities liaises with key stakeholders to ensure systems and support deliver on global legal, pharms and DIA needs. Responsible for setting up a global support structure, developing administration processes and ensuring adherence by team of business admins.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8 years of work experience, preferably in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years of experience providing system support. Knowledgeable about contract management systems, SAP CLM specific experience preferred. Knowledge of relational databases required, and SQL preferred. Strong analytical abilities including ability to link systems logic to business processes. Proactive in problem solving, able to foresee interdependencies of system changes on process and vice versa. Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple, complex tasks/projects and priorities efficiently. Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science, business, procurement or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is a biotechnology corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org