Lead Car Installer
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Install mobile electronic components according to store guidelines and procedures. Ensure all agents and car installers have the knowledge and skills they need through continuous learning and self-development. Engage customers using selling skills to build solutions based on their needs and best business results. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required. Engage with sales team, explaining services and technology to help them achieve business group goals. Perform administrative functions for the company including managing client communication.
What your background should be
- Achieve and maintain MECP basic certification. Valid driving license. 1-year job related experience (including 6 months professional experience). Retail experience preferred. 1 year supervisory or leadership experience preferred. Soldering experience preferred. Prior experience with installing mobile electronics preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com