Lead Assistant, Office/Program
- Lawrence, KS
What you'll be doing
- Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities. Participates in special projects as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5-8 years of related administrative experience is required. Basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft suits Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ability in multi tasking.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in a related business discipline.
Who is the client company
- A top tier integrator of mission-critical IT systems. History, news, events and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org