- Smyrna, TN
What you'll be doing
- Provide smyrna engineering staff with quick and accurate dimensional information for product being produced or sourced. Provide dimensional inspection data on parts, stamping panels and white bodies using 3 axis manual measuring machines, automated coordinate measuring machines (CMM's), and hand measuring instruments. Other duties include extracting nominal information from CAD models, creating the reporting forms and programming of automated CMM's. Participate in new model trials both in Japan and North America.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a metrology/inspection department, performing detailed dimensional analysis on product. Must be proficient in operating and programming CMM's. Knowledgeable in the use of various CMM programming software including ChorusNT, PC-DMIS, and MM4. Advanced dimensional layout experience. Operation/programming of manual and automated measuring equipment. Extraction of nominal information from CAD models. Proficient with MS Office applications, CAD systems, SPC, GD&T, MSA. ASQ certification is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Required high school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com