Law firm consultant
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position serves as a law firm consultant. S/he attains the sales and renewal targets and quotas on a monthly basis by both in person customer visits and meetings over the phone. The individual demonstrates the use of small law products to the customer. S/he obtains and provides territory information regarding market intelligence and penetration. The applicant confers with and assists in customer-related issues, including collections and complaints, as needed to maintain good customer relations. S/he completes weekly sales performance reports and completes all compasses reporting in a timely and accurate manner. The individual attends sales meetings and conventions as required. The candidate performs other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years successful sales experience (both over the phone and field sales); legal industry preferred. Software as a service sales (SAAS) experience and a JD preferred. Proficient in MS office and internet; proficient database management skills; proficiency with sales related tools, such as CRM systems preferred. Excellent communication skills and closing skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a major multinational information and mass media company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org