- Chelsea, MA
What you'll be doing
- Effective plans and assessments of curriculum and instruction. Meets and instructs assigned students in the locations and at the time designated. Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students. Uses innovative approaches and instructional strategies, including the effective use of technologies, to increase student learning and confidence to learn. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students. Responsible for the promotion of high standards and expectations for student achievement and behavior. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum standards and establishes clear objectives which reflect these standards for all lessons, units, and projects. Implements the districts mission, philosophy of education and instructional standards and objectives. Assesses and documents the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities. Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation. Assists administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct and, for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, maintaining order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
What your background should be
- Ability to work with diverse population. Knowledge of differentiated instruction and response to intervention helpful. Valid Massachusetts department of elementary and secondary education teacher license in grade and subject area appropriate for the assignment. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org