- Murfreesboro, TN
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for safely and efficiently performing general labor duties at a hauling company, transfer station, materials recycling facility (MRF) or landfill. Responsibilities may include such things as yard clean-up, fueling vehicles and equipment, general vehicle operation, general office maintenance and other related duties. Safely and efficiently perform assigned responsibilities to include such duties as clean up work areas; fuel vehicles and equipment. Clean track on track type and related equipment. Perform yard work, including mowing and paper pick up. Operate general site vehicles and equipment, such as water trucks, pick up trucks, sweepers, mowers, trimming equipment, etc. Perform general office maintenance and repairs, including painting and janitorial work. Install temporary wind fences, as required. Direct traffic at the site as necessary. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Ability to adhere to work schedule and follows through on challenges. Ability to adhere to company policies and rules that are set forth; promotes the companies safety standards; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness. Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals. Valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is the second largest non-hazardous solid waste management company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com