Land Administration Coordinator
- Erlanger, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provides administrative support for the purchase of home sites from developers and partnerships including the preparation of contract summaries, request for title searches, and preparation of settlement sheets, deed and mortgage release reviews and maintenance of transfer price worksheet. Provides administrative support for the maintenance of land operations community files including tracking and maintenance of all record plats, homeowners association documents and land contracts. Provides administrative support to the land administration manager for the new community start-up process including the maintenance of new community checklists and compiling a summary file for the start-up process. Collects and reports various market data for review by the land administration manager, director of land operations and land acquisition managers by utilizing various sources of information including metro-study, GIS, dataquest, etc.
What your background should be
- Two plus years of experience working as a paralegal/legal assistant dealing with real estate titles, closings and documents preferred. Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills. Ability to successfully balance and follow-up on multiple tasks. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional phone skills. Strong leadership skills. Exceptional computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and mastery of Excel, including creation and maintenance of intricate spreadsheets.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates or bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- Offers single family, condominium, townhome and patio home plans.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com