- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Read and interpret the site-specific safety Plan. Read and comply with numerous requirements regarding radiological work permits. Assist with excavation and/or hand excavation of contaminated soils. Perform numerous manual duties, including: the operation of both manual and mechanical clearing equipment, fill and place sandbags, place tarps over storage cells. Read and comply with MSDSs which accompany all chemicals which are present at the hazardous waste site. Execute tasks from detailed written and oral instructions. Assist with the assembly of shoring systems for excavation. Read and comply with safety plans, rules, maintenance instructions, training manuals, MSDSs, warning tags, traffic signs, and procedure manuals. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Able to work in areas of uneven terrain. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exemplify a strong work ethic. Possess and maintain a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a market leader providing full-service environmental remediation for private sector and government clients across North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org