- Athens, GA
What you'll be doing
- The laboratory technician is responsible to perform any support/process duties associated with the continuous manufacture of vaccines. Dependent on the production requirements, the candidate will perform and coordinate with others the activities associated with the preparation of viral vaccine components. This position will be responsible for adhering to daily production schedule, performing hands-on processing according to standard operating procedures, completing required documentation (mrs, dcs, batch tickets, etc) in an accurate, concurrent, and timely manner. Responsible for maintaining facilities and equipment as required by standard operating procedures; preparing laboratory, equipment and collects necessary supplies required to execute process; collecting and submitting in process samples to quality control using appropriate process and documentation. Communicating facility and inventory related needs daily. Submitting work orders to repair/maintain equipment. Performing preventative maintenance as required. Monitoring process against manufacturing records, data capture forms and standard operating procedures. Maintaining data capture forms and manufacturing records in a timely and accurate fashion. S/he will be responsible for monitoring process kinetics to ensure consistent results. This position will be reporting/providing information on process deviations.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate with minimum 2 to 3 years of manufacturing experience in a clean room environment preferred, with 1 year of manufacturing in a clean room/lab environment required. S/he should have gmp, aseptic technique training, mechanical skills, trouble-shooting skills, and basic math skills. Should be detailed orientated. Incumbent should have excellent communication skills and proven record of accomplishment of teamwork and exceeding goals.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in biology or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about human resource consulting and professional services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com