- West Chester, PA
What you'll be doing
- Perform rudimentary and many times repetitive techniques in support of biomedical engineering endeavours. Conduct product disinfection, handle chemicals, maintain MSDS and associated documentation. May investigate testing abnormalities, gap assessment, and implement corrective/preventive action. Assist with specialized projects lead by others. Develop, maintain and follow appropriate SOPs. Actively communicate with cross functional team and suppliers. Perform daily work activities in a safe and efficient manner while balancing workload and priorities in order to meet customer needs. Operate equipment following standard operating procedures. Provide direct support by running equipment with assistance where required. Consults with the technical staff on research and development programs. Responsible for operating test equipment to obtain meaningful results and data. Obtain necessary supplies in order to keep equipment operating in a safe and efficient manner.
What your background should be
- Experience in regulated quality environment preferred, but not required. Knowledge and experience in material control, testing and disposition. Good communication, organization and computer skills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or bachelor degree in engineering or sientific discipline (biology, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology)
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com