- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for specific laboratory specimen, orders, and information disposition. Perform specimen investigation procedures to resolve lab specimen issues or problems. Perform general lab and quality assurance procedures. Coordinate prioritization, receipt, and delivery of laboratory specimens. Verify accurate documentation relative to specimen processing. Accept or reject specimens according to established standards. Perform data entry. Prepare specimens for analysis; aliquots, transports and distributes specimens. Maintain tracking information for specimens. Maintain instrumentation and equipment. Perform preventive maintenance and record keeping procedures. Maintain cleanliness of instrumentation and equipment. Maintain appropriate workstation supplies and inventory. Maintain patient, specimen, and tracking data using laboratory computer system. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar role required. Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision required. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. This job requires some physical demands.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company is a non-profit academic medical center, provides clinical and hospital care and is a leader in research, education and health information.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com