Lab Assistant (Specimen Processing)
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- As a lab assistant, you will make providing service your priority while caring for the whole person in a faith-based atmosphere. The laboratory assistant will perform various laboratory support procedures in assigned areas, which may include phlebotomy and/or specimen processing in clinical and anatomical pathology areas. Work customarily involves practical knowledge in various laboratory procedures and support functions. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
What your background should be
- Completion of blood collection program, medical assistant program, or similar training program appropriate to anticipated department assignment preferred or 1 year experience in hospital laboratory setting appropriate to department work assigned preferred. Nationally certified in blood collection if phlebotomy duties are required, or certification as a lab assistant preferred. Able to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in English with patients, staff, and customers of varied backgrounds in a respectful, effective, and professional manner.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org