L2 HCV Operator
- Clovis, NM
What you'll be doing
- Ensure all ingredients schedule calls for goes into each vat, this include any trial cultures, rennet or color. Know where to find all steps on production log on HMI. Be familiar with different recipes and contact TL if actual events do not match recipe. Run required samples and contact TL if any results are out of range. Record data into HCV vat report, HCV log sheet, sanitize log and CIP log. Ensure HCV's properly short washed in between fills and that the sanitizer ppm is within range contact TL if not. Ensure start up and in process, micro samples taken. Ensure HCV's properly long washed after the last fill per HCV each day. Utilize GPS processes, driving zero losses and upholds the culture of GLANBIA non-negotiable. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum three years of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. This job requires some physical efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest block cheese and whey protein producers in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org