Kyc Due Diligence Associate
- Brooklyn, NY
What you'll be doing
- The KYC renewals due diligence associate will perform periodic reviews of KYC information for renewals of client information. Candidate will participate in remediation efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation and coordinate with other areas as needed (COB, compliance, sales, and client service), particularly for high risk clients. The KYC renewals due diligence associate will validate documentation stored in KYC tools and repositories. In some cases candidate will solicit additional documentation requests from the client directly to support renewal or remediation efforts. Validate accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package. Kick off renewals and liaise with client on boarding/sales for required documents and sign off. Review all KYC entries or records and liaise with client on boarding for any issues or questions. Validate all documentation uploaded into the KYC tool. Follow up with compliance for approvals of high risk clients, and with sales/bankers for all other clients. Complete remediation efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation and coordinate with other areas as needed (COB, compliance, sales and client service)
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in financial services operations, compliance, or client service preferred KYC experience needed. CAMS certification is a plus. Individual must be detail oriented and self directing. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. Excellent client and time management skills. Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment. Comfortable working as a team or individually to deliver results. Strong working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding of banking infrastructures, applications, and businesses/products is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.A. degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The company is leading global financial services. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org