- Coralville, IA
What you'll be doing
- Identifying continuous improvements based on results of measurement process and FSAIC enterprise goals. Identifying and delivering knowledge management solutions. Identifying, developing, and designing policies and process governance. Leading development of content for the FSAIC training and agent knowledge database enterprise. Developing content for and maintenance of documentation and records. Presenting and sharing techniques, learning, and strategies for improvement throughout the organization. Driving the overall awareness of the FSAIC enterprise through coordinated communications to key internal audiences. Overseeing the communications strategy across multiple platforms including SharePoint, Outlook, and other relevant tools. Developing and executing an internal communications plan both program wide as well as to other specific audiences, e.g. client and external partners in collaboration with senior management. This is a hands-on role with support from a team of trainers and analysts. This position will work in a fast-paced environment, work on multiple dead-line driven projects at any given time, and partner with other teams to accomplish goals. Some travel will be required.
What your background should be
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred. 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience. To be considered for this position, candidates must have knowledge management experience; demonstrated success in project management including project planning, scheduling, and accountability; and proven leadership skills with the ability to influence outside of his/her formal span of control. Candidate must have outstanding interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communications. The best candidates will have successfully delivered multiple projects and partnered with others outside their own chain of command to achieve desired results. Candidates must demonstrate an attention to detail and be highly organized. Candidates must also be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) with SharePoint and/or Adobe experience a plus. Experience working in the customer service field and working with a CRM system is also a plus. Experience in a contact center environment is desired. Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related business or technical discipline. A masters degree is desired.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace and defense company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com