- New Orleans, LA
What you'll be doing
- Conduct proper ordering procedure to maintain appropriate par level of all kitchen related product. Ensure and enforce a high standard of service efficiency, sanitation, training and safety practice. Conduct meeting with staff at regular interval and efficiently address staff member question/concern as they arise. Responsible for labor control and assign duty to supervisor and staff member. Accountable for the timely completion of all annual salaried and hourly performance review. Responsible for coaching, counsel, develop and direct staff member. Ensure accurate completion of staff member schedule in accordance with forecast business volume. Anticipate and recommend employment need. Coordinate catering/banquet function with the appropriate department head. Responsible for quality of product and waste prevention. Ensure the highest quality product reach client companies guest and meet specification. Ensure that all productivity and quality standard maintain. Maintain high level of knowledge regarding the company product and communicate properly to guest; establish rapport with all guest through name recognition. Understand and utilize all safety and sanitation practice as define in the safety program and report any accident. Adhere to all company policy and procedure as established in the staff member handbook. Perform other duty and task as assign or determine by department head and move with a sense of urgency.
What your background should be
- Three or more years of experience in a supervisory capacity within a high volume food and beverage environment required. ACF certification or appropriate program or equivalent required. Certified professional food manager certification required. Health permit/food safety and alcohol awareness. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts. Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision. Good judgment and decision making abilities. Ability to supervise multiple levels of culinary workers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or GED required. Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from a two years college or technical school preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com