Kids Club Attendant
- Mountain View, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for delivering the fitness service promise contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code. Provides a safe, fun and interactive environment to children using the kids club. Conducts all activities in a positive and professional manner. Follows all kids club policies and procedures. Reports to the kids club supervisor (KCS), service manager (SM) or the club manager (CM). Supervise activities of all assigned children in the kids club area and ensures child remains in designated area. Provide child care to children including paging parent/guardian if necessary to assist with discipline issues and attending to personal needs (i.e., diaper changing). Participate and entertain children with games or other approved activities. Administer first aid to children in accordance with company policy. Ensure parent receives copy of kids club agreement and answer any questions around procedures. Report any incidents to kids club supervisor or service manager. Report all member complaints to kids club supervisor or service manager. Report any child health concerns to kids club supervisor or service manager so a health alert may be posted if required. Ensure parent/guardian has signed kids club agreement/Information card. Ensure individual checking in the child is listed on the kids club agreement/Information card. Ensure parent/guardian completes and signs the kids club Register when checking in and checking out children. Ensure proper payment is received for the use of kids club. Ensure all children have a numbered sticker that corresponds to the line number on the kids club register.
What your background should be
- Need proper experience and have good computer skill.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- World largest fitness center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com