Kids Activities Supervisor
- Skokie, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provide a safe, clean and organize child care area. Personally engage children in interactive activity that include storytelling, organize art & craft, singing and game while ensure other team member also engage children at all time. Assist with ensure team member initiate, develop and maintain personalize relationship with member and their children. Promote and sell all children program, including birthday party and summer camp. Assist with manage the child center program and event within budgetary guideline. Immediately report suspicious or inappropriate behavior or abuse relate to youth.
What your background should be
- At least one year of childcare experience. One year of supervisory experience preferred. First Aid certification required within the first 60 days of hire. Infant/child and adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire. Candidate must complete all state or federal requirements prior to first day of directly working with children or within another specified timeframe.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org