Kids Academy Team Member
- Skokie, IL
What you'll be doing
- Greet, acknowledge and interact with member and children in a friendly manner. Engage children in interactive activity that include story telling, organize art and craft, singing and game. Monitor and interact with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to other children, equipment and surrounding. Clean and maintain the child center and program area. Promote client company kids program, product and service. Follow all standard operating procedures within kids academy. Immediately report suspicious or inappropriate behavior or abuse relate to youth.
What your background should be
- Six months to one year of experience working with children preferred. First Aid certification required within the first 60 days of hire. Infant/child and adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire. Candidate must complete all state or federal requirements prior to first day of directly working with children or within another specified timeframe.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org